Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 41

Thread: McCain is reminding of why I am a Republican

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member greencrest1272's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2004
    Posts
    1,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    McCain is reminding of why I am a Republican

    His rant about wasteful government spending is giving me chills.

    He now needs to realize that $10 billion a month in Iraq is to much and when they want us to get out, we need to get out.
    It is hard to fail, but it is worse never to have tried to succeed.

    -Teddy Roosevelt

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Diets17's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    1,291
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: McCain is reminding of why I am a Republican

    You should listen to Ron Paul, he was saying these things long ago. A true conservative.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member pvfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,518
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: McCain is reminding of why I am a Republican

    Greencrest, you and I are much closer on the political realm than you and I both realize imo. Neither candidate in this election is worth a vote imo. I'm still undecided, it's the battle of the two sorriest. If McCain would agree that Iraq was bad I would vote for him. I would even support action in Iran. Obama is a joke imo, and I really puzzled as to why the Democrat party nominated him. Where is Mark Warner when you need him?
    [img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member greencrest1272's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2004
    Posts
    1,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: McCain is reminding of why I am a Republican

    I agree.
    It is hard to fail, but it is worse never to have tried to succeed.

    -Teddy Roosevelt

  5. #5
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: McCain is reminding of why I am a Republican

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Diets17</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You should listen to Ron Paul, he was saying these things long ago. A true conservative. </div></div>

    They definitely should have been doing that, he knows more then any of them. But not a true conservative, he is more liberal than any of the Rep...thats why he was shunned and laughed at the debates, but he won those debates.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member ChrisSabo's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 2nd, 2004
    Posts
    762
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: McCain is reminding of why I am a Republican

    Well, that was close to your request. Just said we're going to stop sending billions to countries that don't like us very much!

  7. #7
    Inactive Member greencrest1272's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2004
    Posts
    1,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: McCain is reminding of why I am a Republican

    I believe he was referring to Saudi Arabia more than any other country, but I like that...
    It is hard to fail, but it is worse never to have tried to succeed.

    -Teddy Roosevelt

  8. #8
    Inactive Member greencrest1272's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2004
    Posts
    1,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: McCain is reminding of why I am a Republican

    He is more liberal in the sense that government should be decreased and America should be isolationists?

    Thats liberal???
    It is hard to fail, but it is worse never to have tried to succeed.

    -Teddy Roosevelt

  9. #9
    Inactive Member pvfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,518
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: McCain is reminding of why I am a Republican

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">He is more liberal in the sense that government should be decreased and America should be isolationists?

    Thats liberal??? </div></div>

    If it wasn't for me feeling like I was just wasting my vote I'd consider Paul. As a college student who works two jobs it really pisses me off that other people do nothing and just get money I could be saving or investing for my future.
    [img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]

  10. #10
    Inactive Member pvfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,518
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: McCain is reminding of why I am a Republican

    Honestly, as a registered member of the Democrat Parry I'm leaning towards McCain. Obama is trying to make us to much of a socialized nation, and I personally think that a capitalist nation is best. Plus, his lack of experience in foreign policy is a major turn off. I wish there was someway I could go vote for Obama and be assured that there would be enough people to shoot down the Universal Health Care plan and other ideas he has.
    [img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •